I love this geometric Kirkby fabric. I have a chair at home in the grey and yellow colourway. This headboard is for my brother. I have been helping him put the finishing touches to his renovation project in Bristol.
This piece belongs to Evelyn Waugh’s family residence in Devon. The house is steeped in history and crammed with artifacts from the family’s travels. This chaise longue had seen better days and was in need of some TLC. Lovingly restored by my fair fand. A broken rail was replaced, a broken foot was fixed and…
My favourite piece to date. What a fantastic shape! This Victorian sofa sings in Liberty, May Anniversary Vintage Velvet. The double piping trim ties the piece together. I hand stitched the back lumber support. It creates a luxurious comforting shape to support the lower back. Some webbing had perished so I added some new webbing…
Offering a quality upholstery service to private clients and trade customers. Modern sofa re-cover. Fabric advice service. Traditional restoration of family heirlooms. Recycling and reusing quality furniture. Repair and rediscover your furniture by upholstering in beautiful, quality fabrics. Quality foam renewal for comfort that lasts.
William Morris, Strawberry Thief, Ottoman
If you like the shape of your sofa then it’s always worth investing in having it re-covered.
My friend wanted some Mexican cushions for his new dining chairs. After much hunting for a Mexican style fabric I found this beauty. Freida surrounded by cactus, palm trees, artist’s pallet, monkeys, parrots and healing religious folk charms Milagro.
Seating revamp for vegetarian restaurant
Recover and a paint of these very comfortable, buttoned, bedroom chairs has given them a new lease of life. 60 buttons later and they are as good as new. My customer chose the fabric for her chairs at one of my favourite fabric shops Heathcoat Fabrics.
A full rebuild of the seat with traditional materials, coir and hair. Covered in a beautiful purple cotton velvet. This beautiful Victorian armchair will be a proud piece in any parlour. Some gluing was needed on some of the joints and new castors fitted to the front legs. A wax and a polish and she…